Nitrile Gloves 100pc Disposable Latex & Powder Free Protective Gloves
- Get Equipped for Any Heavy-Duty Task - Our nitrile gloves are specially designed for various industries such as mechanical, and food-related use.
- High-Quality Gloves - Suitable for the heavy-duty task. Nitrile gloves are extremely durable and puncture-resistant. Nitrile gloves can withstand exposure to oils, solvents, and chemicals which easily destroy natural latex gloves
- Safe In & Out - Nitrile gloves won't give you allergies and they're very comfortable to wear. Because of the engineering of Nitrile, they are more resilient to chemicals, oils, and acids compared to natural latex rubber. Basically, Nitrile gloves rank higher than both latex and vinyl gloves.
- Best for Hypersensitive Skin - Avoid potential allergies and discomfort with our gloves. Without the use of latex or powder, your body will be kept from potential allergens.
- Anti-Slip - When procedures become fast-paced and messy, holding on to equipment can be difficult – these protective gloves come with textured fingertips providing maximum gripping power for wet and dry objects.
- Heat Resilient - Our Nitrile Gloves are made from Acrylonitrile Butadiene synthetic rubber which can withstand a range of temperatures from −40 to 226 °F. These materials also make the glove ideal material for heat applications.
Item: Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Powder Free, Non-sterile
Style: Ambidextrous, Straight Fingers, Finger-Textured, Beaded Cuff
Thickness: between 2.5 to 4 mil
Size: S, M, L, XL
Powder: No powder lubricant added
Type: Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Powder Free, Non-sterile
Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Synthetic Rubber
Package Size: 14.6 x 9.5 x 9.1 in
Packaging: 100 Pieces per box / 10 box per case
Nitrile Glove Features:
- Has a lower allergy rate than latex gloves
- Suitable for the industry due to its good abrasion performance
- Nitrile is the superior choice when it comes to people with allergies or sensitive skin