For special discount on bulk orders, email firstname.lastname@example.org
PureMax K15 by CETRIX uses a 7-stage HEPA-based filtration system with an option for an advanced UVC sterilization to purify the air in any closed environment, such as classrooms, offices, homes, etc.
PureMax’s revolutionary design allows the particles in the air to be captured with several layers of filtration and exposed to UVC light. The chamber design decreases the airflow speed and increases disinfection time, making the disinfection ability several times more effective. The double filtration system is highly efficient air cleaning with high throughput for larger spaces.
HEPA and UVC light technology have been trusted technology for air purification from hospitals to classrooms and airports for decades. Recent breakthroughs in UVC technology and manufacturing have made it possible for high-quality UVC lamps to be available for use in purification and disinfection devices. PureMax K15’s 7-level air purification is an advanced air cleaning system that focuses on capturing the smallest airborne particles and maximum UVC exposure time for effective disinfection of the air from pathogens and other harmful particles.
- PureMax K15 air purifier can effectively remove and inactivate all types of air pollutants, from molds to bacteria and viruses.
- PureMax’s combination of HEPA H13, Activated Carbon, and Antibacterial filters are capable of collecting airborne particles as small as 0.1 microns.
- PureMax’s optional UVC has a 99.9% sanitizer rate against a variety of bacterial viruses.
- One PureMax K15 is capable of purifying and disinfecting the air in a 1500-2000 square feet room up to two times in an hour.
- PureMax is a low-maintenance device and only needs to have the internal filters cleaned once in a while.
- Brand: PureMax
- Model: K15
- CADR: 470 CFM (800m3/h)
- Purification / Filtration System:
- Double Filtration System:
- Two Aluminum alloy prefilter (washable)
- Two HEPA H13 filter
- Two Active carbon filter
- Two Antibacterial filter
- Anion Ionizer
- Optional UVC sterilization
- Recommend Area:
- ≥ 3500 sq. ft. with 1 ACH
- ≥ 1766 sq. ft. with 2 ACH
- ≥ 883 sq. ft. with 4 ACH
- Net size: 15.75″(L)×15.75″(W)×26.34″(H)
- Color: White (custom colors available)
- Net weight: 31 lb
- Input power: AC100-240V / 50~60Hz
- Noise: 20-66 dB
- Control panel: Touch
- Power: 90W
- Standby Power: <5W
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Timer: 1 to 12 Hours
- Odor Sensor
- Light Sensor
- PM2.5 Concentration Indicator (Smart Mode)
- Remote Control / WiFi Connection: For Controlling the air purifier using remote control app
- Air Quality Indicator:
- 4 Color Air Quality Indicator
- Green: Excellent air quality
- Blue: Good air quality
- Yellow: Poor air quality
- Red: Bad air quality
- Air Inlet: From two sides
- Other Features:
- Child lock
- Sleep mode
- Ultra quiet motor
- Four caster wheels
- 1 Year
- Extendible to 3 years
- HEPA Filtration Efficacy: 99.97% for particle sizes down to 0.3μm
- Negative Ion: 10,000,000/cm³
- Optional UVC Light:
- Air virus sanitizer rate: >99.9%（H1N1）@1060 cu ft
- UVC Light Type: High-efficiency hot cathode quartz UV-C light source
- UVC light wavelength: 253.7nm
- UVC Light power: 4W
- Motor Type: 24V Brushless three-phase silent motor (sport PWM Speed regulation)
- Power Socket: Type 2 plugs (European/American Standard)
- Certificates: FCC, CE, CB, EMC, IEC, ROHS, CCC, CQC
DOWNLOAD Product Sheet