KINGFA Industrial Diamond 8 mil Textured Gloves offer reliable grip strength and comfortable dexterity perfect for automotive maintenance, janitorial, construction, drywall & painting and many other industrial uses, providing robust durability and better barrier
protection. The diamond texture of the gloves provides a good "skin-to-glove" grip that minimizes slippage. The gloves fit perfectly to your hand for comfort and maximum dexterity.
- Industrial Grade
- 8mil +/- finger thickness
- Orange color
- Full palm diamond textured, surface chlorinated
- 100% latex free nitrile
- Beaded Cuff
- 9.5” length
- Perfect for delicate handling in tough working conditions.
- Superior tensile strength and tear-resistance.
- Alternative for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex
- Diamond texture all over the surface, preventing fluids from interfering with work.
- Ambidextrous gloves with beaded cuffs. Surface-chlorinated makes gloves changing easily.
- Excellent protection against chemicals.
- Powder and latex free for working with sticky adhesives or wet paint
- Excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Excellent dexterity and gripping capabilities.
- A firm grip on tools and machinery at all times.
- Offering robust durability and better barrier protection.
Size: S, M, L, XL
Palm Thickness: 7 mil
Finger Thickness: 8 mil
Length: 9.5 Inches
Packaging: 50 Pcs per box, 20 box per case
Standards: ASTM F739, EN 374 1-5